12. lipnja 2016.

Hand Embroidered Cosmetic Zipper Pouches


Hello everyone! 
Nice morning today here, should be raining but it is sunny Sunday!
As I promised you and myself, I am presenting my hand embroiderd cosmetic pouches or purse organizers.
I am discovering how to sew, so far just little things, practical things that make life more organized. I mostly recycle fabric, you know, clothes that is in your wardrobe for years because ... well I can´t even remeber why. Oh, yeah, so I can bring new life into it. 

Hand embroiderd lavender purse organizer - pencil case - cosmetic pouch. Here in Croatia, it is lavender season and it is everywhere, we are adding it everywhere and on everything from food to cosmetics. Love it in my linen makes me sleep better.


The other pouch is with embroidered traditional sail boat on the sea. Not bad for first kittens?



Aaand box cosmetic bag. When I was watching tutorials looked complicated, but I have found my way. In my experience you can watch a few tutorials and than try to make it, but most importantly is to make it the way that is the most comfortable for your self.


This is tutorial from whitch I have started, and from this web site I usually start when I look for some advice. 
I hope it will be helpful for you as it is for me!
Love you!
Amalicro





Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar