17. svibnja 2016.

One little step...

Hello everyone, old and new crafty friends!
Looks like my blog has life of its own, goes further away without me :)!
Well, lot of bad things happened to my family and me, but I´m still here and standing.
I am sewing lately, rather than crocheting, although crocheting is still my oasis of peace and relaxation. And wish to make some things, try new challenges...
But a wish list is nothing but a wish list, so I have renamed it into to DO list. Cheked my existing resources and decided to go for it. To be more honest, I have decided to wiat for no one and nothing, simply to go. Where? Away from things and people that suck life out of me.
One of the things on to do list is bringing life back into this blog. Luckily it is  though creature! It makes me happy and grateful that I´m moving in direction I want to.
So, let´s make one little step forward!

Recycled denim cosmetic pouch with embroidery  of traditional sailboat. Exploring what can I make from recycled clothing, in fact I´m learning to sew! Making simple projects, like pouches, baskets... you will see!
 Love what you do, do what you love. DO is important word here!
     <3 Amalicro <3


Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar